Aging is a complex process in which cells become progressively damaged over time and finally die. New stem cells and adjunctive treatments potentially slow down or reverse this process. Those cells possess a unique antiaging effect by means of regenerating and repairing organs damaged by stress and various toxins we are exposed to in our daily life and by improving immune functions.
The signs of aging:
The signs of aging generally start at 40, earlier for smokers that are exposed to the action of toxic substances. The signs of aging are:
loss of memory, poor concentration, loss of energy, general fatigue, tiredness, wrinkles, age spots, general aches and pains, loss of hair, loss of skin texture, insomnia, reduced sex drive, mood swings, degenerative diseases.
During the aging the number of stem cells decreases. Anti-aging treatments using your own stem cells involve removing your own stem cells, activating them and giving your cells back to you. Our specialists will examine you and your current condition, fully review your medical history and other information to assess the best results and provide a detailed, systematic and entirely unique treatment care plan for your needs.
Anti-aging Stem Cells Therapy
Revita Life Sciences provides the latest Stem Cells treatments and procedures to rejuvenate your face, body, organs and increase the feeling of well being.
Anti aging therapy drastically improves capacity of physical activities, hair quality, rental function, loss of itch etc. Fantastic results in anti aging treatment were shown at all age groups, regardless of gender.
With Stem Cells treatments you are replenishing the supply of stem cells to allow the body to repair and rejuvenate organs including your skin. Our specialists help your skin fill in fine lines, increase level if collagen and provide a younger look.
This category of patients can be divided into 3 distinct groups:
- Patients with excessively busy schedule that are starting to see a sharp decline in their work capacity and quality of life in general. They usually suffer from heavy stress and work overload. They are high flyers and consist of company senior executives, top managers and decision makers that consistently work long hours and have very little time to relax.
- The “work hard” “play hard” type of patient. He/she likes to consume alcohol, enjoy the night life, and often suffers from tobacco addition. He or she still looks and feels relatively well but is starting to find it harder and harder to get up in the morning and keep up with this life style.
- The athletic type patient who has exercised most of his or her life but is now starting to slow down due to aging, or perhaps simply because his/her body has been permanently overstretched over the years as a result of intensive exercises and simply needs a little boost to keep going.
This category of patients can be divided into 2 distinct groups:
- Elderly patients that suffer from at least one typical degenerative disease. Possible ailments include diabetes type 2, heart problems, hypertension, excessive weight, arthritis and joint pains, hemic or lymphatic disorder, chronic colds, bronchitis, and erectile dysfunction, to name a few.
- Patients that have inherited a well documented genetic make-up and want to prevent the onset of a degenerative disease that is most likely to happen as they grow older. This category of patient usually includes people in their 40 and 50s that want to slow down or perhaps prevent all together the onset of a particular degenerative disease known to occur in their family circle. Their intent is to live longer but also free of age-related problems and diseases.
• Ageing occurs in fractions because the self-renewing capability of stem cells become less due to intrinsic events, such as DNA damage, mitochondrial failure as well as extrinsic forces, such as changes in the overall physiology.
• As people grow old, every second, a large number of cells in their bodies are getting replaced and with age, their body’s ability to reproduce new cells decreases immensely.
• As time progresses, the stem cells start becoming weak and the healing process lowers its pace.
80 Million Stem Cells as a child.
35 Million Stem Cells by age 40.
Treatment Adds millions of stem cells back to circulation.
• However, the miraculous stem cell therapy makes way for a non-invasive treatment procedure of using the body own stem cells to replenish stem cells in circulation as well trigger growth of new cells once again.
• Bone Marrow and Body fat are the most potent stem cell reservoirs in our body that can be utilized to regenerate aging cells.
• The therapy is potentially revolutionizing the market for anti-ageing treatments, which is being billed as a ‘natural’ approach to reduce the signs of ageing as compared to chemically infused treatments.
• To Look young
• Disease free longevity
• Reduction in age related disability (memory, eyesight , skin etc)
• Anti-Aging programs improve overall wellness
• A more positive attitude and better moods
• Improved Skin vitality , elasticity , pigment & thickness
• Increased Hair thickness. colour ,Density and Follicular units.
• Improved Eyesight /Hearing
• Improved breathing capacity
• Improved cardiac function and betterment of diastolic BP
• Improved digestion ,Better appetite
• Sleep Pattern Improvement more hours per night
• Improvement in Sexual Function
• Increased energy and vitality
• Increased libido frequency & Better Satisfaction
• Improvement in Metabolism, Blood Biochemistry, Hormone levels
(Lipid profile/Liver function/Kidney function /Electrolytes /Hormones )